CloudOpting has been involved in the “H2020 INSO-1-2014 & 2015 Projects ICT – enabled open government” & “CIP-ICT-PSP-2011-5 & CIP-ICT-PSP-2013-7″ Projects Towards a Cloud of public services meeting organized by the European Commission the 18 & 19 FEBRUARY 2016.
18th February 2016
CloudOpting has been represented by Ignasi Soler (Smart Partners) and Genis Mauri ( SDG Group) at the meeting organized by the European Commission to present CloudOpting preliminary results.
Three interesting round tables talking about sustainability of the projects, policies in public administrations and innovations arisen from projects had been discussed in depth. Very well conducted by Patrick Bourrel and the interesting discussions have been very profitable for CloudOpting. Sinergies and discussions with other Open Government services had been conducted and furthers communications of CloudOpting will be sent to all the participants of the event.
Topics covered :
- Session 1: Transparency and Anticorruption
- Session 2: E-participation Platforms – “Towards faster implementation and uptake of open government”
- Session 3: Targeted Open Services
- Networking Tables’ Discussions
- Q1: Sustainability of Projects
- Q2: Innovation in Projects
- Q3: Policy impact of Projects